Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Yeah I know...

As I'm sure you heard, there was a little election this last week. I have had it up to here with all of the left siders lamenting the results and wringing their hands over how we got here. Well, I for one, am not totally surprised but I am getting more and more pissed.

Watching the right get everything they ever wanted is getting to be just too much. I feel the need to be very vocal and to push back even more seriously than I did during the actual election.

How does this sound? We start the 2008 campaign right now! Blogging and contributing to PAC's can become a priority, not to endorse a particular candidate of course, but to illuminate the administrations failures in directing public policy. Many left leaning pundits and blogggers have said that one of the reasons we lost was because we lacked the broadcast infrastructure to effectively get our message out (as FOXNEWS does for the right). I agree. I think though that we can have that power so long as we keep up the fight starting right now.

Begin to make small donations to organizations or groups that will get the message out. Donate to ACT, Media Matters for America, whoever you want. Just keep doing it. We showed this election that we have a powerful voice just by going up against that mighty slime machine in the first place. We can go forward.

Fight! Fight! Fight!


(I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging)

1 Comments:

Blogger Qate said...

Yea! YEA!! Power to the People! Fight the Power! Attica! Or something!

And finally, The Blogmiester General has his own blog! I'm linkin' you up, man.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home