Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Geeking out with the hurricanes



So there was a time when I was very into "Magic:The Gathering" and played at every lunchtime with many of my friends.

Before you go all "hey fanboy!" it might help to know that I was employed by Wizards of the coast while I was in college and they gave me all of the cards etc. (This makes me only a little less of a total geek but it does put things in perspective...

Anyway I have been trapsing around at this site here, and have found a lot of funny cards looking a lot like Magic cards with funny titles and images popping up from time to time.

Turns out there's actually a game with all of it's own cards that can be accessed from the link at the top of this post. Great way to pass the time while you are waiting for the next global warming induces hurricane to strike.

The creators seem to take pot shots at everyone. Poor taste? you be the judge.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home