Thursday, February 09, 2006

From the "WTF?!" Chronicles

I know, I know... Long time no blog. I have been really busy over here and have had precious little time for the content lately. I apologise. At the risk of giving up my liberal cred I just have to ask WTF?! to this article from CBS News about the first grader who was accused of sexual harassment in Brockton Mass.

I mean c'mon! He's 6! I have a 7 year old and I can tell you there's no sexual harassment going on at that age. There's plenty of good ol' fashioned regular harassment going on, of course. Boys are boys and harassment is going to occur but please lets not pretend that pre-sexualised children are in some way sexually harassing their classmates.

I may be a liberal but I'm not liberal enuogh to believe that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home