Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ok this is really creepy...




BAGnewsNotes leads us where it's all sunshine and roses. That's right to the Israel/Lebanon border where the unthinkable is happening every day now and where the IDF is apparently pimping out 10 year old girls for PR. This images says it all.

I have a certain interest in all of this mideast hullabaloo. My best friend has a fiancee in Lebanon and through her talking about him with me I feel like I have family there. He and his family are scared. They are non combatants and they are living in constant fear. It has been unbearable for my friend and so it has become for me too. To make light of the uncertainty and cruel nature of war in general is disgusting to me but to use children to do it is just downright creepy. C'mon people! I don't need to be reminded how we Americains sometimes choose allies who are one the wrong side of human decency. I really don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home