Thursday, September 04, 2008

So I had to ask if this was appropriate behavior.., I know the whole thing screams "NO!" but there is actually a more deep thought here. Is it OK according to the laws of the USA and, more to the point the Flag Code of the USA to wear...THAT?

The answer it would seem is no...

The U.S. Flag Code, section 4-(d) states: "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery...."

I suppose that it could go on to state "Even if you are a super conservative right wing whore you should not wear that even if you were going out to a Kid Rock concert!" But no... Especially if you were hoping to be the Vice President of the United States of America, you should not wear the American Flag to cover your tits and ass. I may be a screaming liberal who is ranting away into this good night, but I would never do that to our national symbol. And I wouldn't let my friends do it either.


LATE UPDATE: SO this is totally fake. I have been taken in by too easy a target. Snopes.com has busted this myth of Sarah Palin but the flag code is the real deal. (But it is Scetion 8-d not 4-d. Sorry.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home