Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Nerdcore Lives!

Ok. So I have recently found out about Nerdcore Hiphop. What is it you ask? Well it all started for me when a friend sent me a CD with a song by MC Hawking. At that website I found a link to MC Frontalot's homepage. It was all history from there. After listening to all of the samples available from Front, I was hooked. A little googling around also located MC Chris, and... Wait for it... the (really I can't even believe this myself) Hobbit rappers Lords of the Rhymes. I never imagined that there was so much geek rap out there.

It takes all of my self control to keep from laughing my ass off through most of these tunes. I encourage you to take a listen if you are the type of dork that I am.

I assume that if you found this site you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home