Saturday, November 13, 2004

Today

Did anything happen today? I thought not. Apparently VP Dick "Heart Attack" Cheney is back into (and out of) the hospital. That's not news. That happens with enought frequency that it should not even register in the mind of someone who follows these kinds of things.

Oh yes, and I kicked a wall while walking in my Karate Dojo and now have a swollen toe. This is also something that happens frequently enough that it doesn't raise the alert level.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow...

3 Comments:

Blogger Claytonian said...

ironic that you kicked a wall when walking... in a place where you normaly kick when kicking

4:12 PM  
Blogger Cheesus Crust said...

Maybe we'll get lucky and his black heart will finally die.

Ouch, you know when I was in Tea Kwon Do I once front kicked the wall panneling and jammed all of my toes. It felt like someone had dropped a 16 pund bowling ball on my foot.

5:11 PM  
Blogger thorrad said...

The Bowling ball aspect has passed, thankfully Cheesus. I now only feel the burning shame of one who has stubbed his toe in front of the Sensei and then gotten blood all over the mats! (Yuck!)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home