Monday, July 18, 2005

Democrats not immune to graft...

CBS News | S.D. Mayor Convicted On First Day | July 18, 2005 18:30:14

(AP) A federal jury on Monday convicted San Diego's new acting mayor and a city councilman of taking payoffs from a strip club owner to help repeal the "no-touching" ordinance at nude clubs, the latest blow to a city already awash in scandal.

Michael Zucchet, who became interim mayor over the weekend, was found guilty of conspiracy, extortion and fraud on his first business day in office. He was immediately suspended from office, his attorney said.


Yep! He was convicted on his FIRST DAY AT WORK! I have absolutely no pity for thaese guys nor will I defend any of this behavior. I thought I was reading another story about Republicans and graft but the joke was on me. Both of the guys convicted yesterday were Dems.

No. I will not defend them at all. Shameful behavior is the same on both sides of the aisle. I hope they get locked up. What Bozos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home