Thursday, October 27, 2005

I think my wife totally called this...

For a few weeks... Well, since the nomination of Meiers for SCOTUS my wife has been saying a lot of wierd stuff about it. I usually have a very high regard for what my wife says but this time I pooh poohed it thinking she was off her chunk.

What she had been saying was basically that she expected Harriett Miers to tank in a serious way so that they could quietly ditch her and appoint somone seriously hardcore. I though at the time that she was giving waaaaay too much credit to the administration, I mean, these are the guys who brought you Michael Brown after all.

I am beginning to regret not listening to her.

CBS News has a story out now called"The Miers Conspiracy Theory" That looks like it just might vindicate my wife's theory.

I hope that it's not correct because if it were then it means that GWB is actually far more savvy than I could ever give him credit for. That, and I hate eating crow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home