Thursday, February 09, 2006

That Ann Coulter... part 2

Once again she has created a very cute and not in the least bit offensive piece of fluff for her pious and loving readers. I will not link to it here as I have determined I will not link to any other racially and morally pure websites from now on. I will not give her any more readers than she can get on her own. She is sweet enough to get them with that sugar that drips off her pen each day.

Oh yeah, that and she is as crazy and hate filled as a shithouse rat with just the same ability to use logic. She should be driven off a cliff along with the rest of the right wing pundit class. Hee hee!

(Did I say that out loud?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Purvis said...

Republicans:

http://www.xeye.org/1995-2000/LemmGames.html

'nuff said

2:17 PM  
Blogger thorrad said...

That Lemmings thing is more true than you know...

thorrad

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home