Monday, October 06, 2008

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

Andrew Sullivan is a bit preoccupied with this but it does bear some looking into. The story here is quite sensational and not just a little bit of a privacy invasion. I also am not too sure if I would have the cojones to really ask about it myself but there are enough mysteries now to get my interest. It seems that the latest in the Palin clan has no record of his birth at the hospital that he was supposed to be born at.

The birth in question has all of the ringing of truth you might expect but there has been no certificate. Nothing that might shut up the other crazy left wingers that are so into this. It seems that if you really wanted to put this pernicious rumor to rest you could just get the document and publish it. I mean they gave up their tax returns and all, why not just slam the door on this? I originally had no doubt that this was all a load of hooey dreamed up by some on my side of the aisle that couldn't take her seriously but the fact that there are no records of this birth ever having occurred is disturbing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home