Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Where the hell did McCain go?!

Debate Audience Members were caught off guard when John McCain left immediately after the debate last night:

“McCain leaving right afterward was pretty shocking to me – even some of the big McCain fans among us were really surprised he did that,” Ms. Jackson said. “I thought the Obamas came off like real people much more in the end.”

Ms. Trella added: for, “I was very impressed that the Obamas stayed til the very end, shook everyone’s hand, and just seemed very accessible. I think they won some people over by just sticking around and seeming happy to talk more.”


I saw this last night while I was watching the end of the debate. I kept asking my wife "Where the hell is McCain?" "Did he leave?"

Apparently he did, and lost a chance to talk to the people who might just have turned the night for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home