Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This would make me sick if I wasn't laughing so hard

The Seattle Times Has a great story about a conservative gone berzerk. David Horowitz has a book out called "The Professors: The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America." wherein he claims "We all know that left-wing radicals from the 1960s have hung around academia and hired people like themselves. But if you thought they were all harmless, antiquated hippies, you'd be wrong."

He is picking on 101 of the "most liberal" acedemics on college campuses today and the list reads like Righard M. Nixon's famous "enemies list.." It contains the name of one of the UW's favorite teachers, David Barash.

Now I am indeed pissed on Professor Barash's behalf but I guess there's little need. As he says himself, "I was too young and inconsequential to make it to Nixon's enemy list 30 years ago, so I feel like I've arrived."

Poor David Horowitz, He's fallen off the turnip truck of logic. Perhaps he'll meet the other right wing wackos along the long road back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home